My Client, IT Company based in Croydon seeks an Accounts Administrator
Salary: Starting at £30,000 increasing with experience.
Permanent role with 20 days holiday.
Someone who is willing to grow with the company will be ideal. Great opportunity for career development.
• Responsible for all day to day accounting and financial control for the business in the UK and company offices overseas
• Documenting month-end close procedures and prepare monthly management accounts
• Payroll processing for UK and overseas staff.
• Credit Control- Processing & Chasing payments experience
• Annual Budget preparation
• Liaising with HMRC for VAT & PAYE statutory reporting
• Understanding billing systems and ability to manage customer queries
• General accounting and finance management skills
• Part Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with SME experience and management skills
• SAGE experience is essential
• TALLY experience advantageous
• Flexibility and proactive approach to work
• 3 years accounts experience